This is quite of the ordinary that I am once again writing on my blog. Don't get used to it ;). I just felt the need to share a picture of Lilli with everyone so people can see the doll I get to work with on a daily basis: M-F, 730-4. It is such a great job. I can literally roll out of bed and come to "work" in my gym clothes and Lilli does not judge me or tell me I am inappropriately dressed for my position. She just smiles, giggles, and blows rasberries while we keep each other entertained. I can't say that she appreciates me because I am not her food source, but she likes me and can enjoy our time together watching Mickey Mouse and playing on the floor. Like previously mentioned, she is an absolute doll. I just love this wee babe!
 |
| Lilliana Elise |
Lilli really is a precious little girl and it is SO adorable whenever she sees her mom. She squeals very loudly and bounces up and down or flails her entire body in pure joyous excitement. Her momma is definitely her most favorite person and it is so clear that they have a treasured bond. I am very blessed by this babe and the ability to work for such a great family.
Another very important fact to share with you all today is.... wait for it... IT IS APRIL 1st! We will officially be halfway through our deployment on April 12th. Only 11 more days and Rob and myself (and the rest of the 47th EOD CO) will be on the down hill part of this year of seperation. Additionally we are one month closer to May which brings Robby home on R&R. A two week stint that will hopefully provide my beloved some rest and relaxation. I cannot wait to see that man o' mine. However, the most important reason to get excited about April is EASTER. The celebration/reminder of Christ's rising. The fact that He was dead, but three days later was raised and lives! Praise Jesus for salvation and the hope of something better beyond this world. What a precious gift!
Happy April! I pray your weekend is blessed and full of joy.
"You stay classy... planet earth. And thanks for stopping by."
No comments:
Post a Comment