Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big Milestone in 47th Company Deployment

What an exciting day it is for the men and women of the 47th EOD OD CO and their families. Today we have officially reached 6 months from the day they left. We have made it to HALF-WAY THROUGH THIS LOOOOOOONG DEPLOYMENT! Congratulations!



Boy! I tell you, this seperation has been one of ups and downs and everything in between. I can't believe how time has seemed to fly and yet the day-to-days seem to slowly inch by at a snails pace. Either way, I am thankful we are in April and at the peak of this season of seperation. However, despite everyday being a day of longing, I am so incredibly proud of the man I married and overjoyed for the growth I have seen in him and have experienced myself through this (seemingly never-ending) trial.

God has been good and He is faithful. Praise Him for getting me through this valley and for the time of growth. I could not be more proud of my amazing spouse and I am sure the other wives of the 47th EOD CO would say the same.

Bring on October! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment