Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maybe Not News Worthy, but...

So it is has been close to a week and although not much has happend, I figured it was time to update.

First things first, I have to give a big congrats to new parents Jeff and Rachael! Baby Jade is bound to be a sweetheart. Additionally I want to give a shout out to Candice Throckmorton who will become Mrs. Luke Roquette this Saturday. So happy for these little families who are in different stages, but each starting something new and exciting. I love you all will be praying for each of you in your new journey.
HOW EXCITING!

Now on to the less juicy and far less exciting day to day stuff. Rob is really enjoying his new shift. He has been able to get stuff done and find time to exercise and even more reason for rejoicing is that this work shift will allow him the time and opportunity to attend church. There is only one downside that we can find and that is our schedules are completely backward now; however, we are making it work and I am really happy that his late night work shift has provided him the free time he needs to cross things off his list of to-dos.



As for life here in San Antonio, there isn't much to say. It has been pretty uneventful. Last Sunday I was blessed with the opportunity to go see West Side Story at the Majestic Theatre. What a performance! The dancing and singing was great. During some of the songs  there were a few gestures that were very animated and may be a little much for those who have grown up in a different time. My generation isn't necessarily as sensitive to certain "actions" as our parents may be, so... see-er beware. Overall the show was worth seeing and I am grateful that I was able to see it before it left town.

In nanny-news Lilli is now rolling over from her front to her back. Super amazing. I cannot put into words just how fast babies really do grow up. No one word or combination of them can justly explain the fleeting moments that come and go. I left on Friday and came back on Monday to find out she is rolling over. That is how fast they grow. Everyday is a new day and is likely to produce a new form of growth. Pre-baby families who are looking to start a family one day in the future, I would advise that you try to cherish those little moments (even those stressful ones) because they truly do pass without much warning.


I will hopefully one day remember to bring my camera so I can post a picture of darling baby Lilli and I will do my best to try to continuously add photos that may make this blog a little more interesting for our friends and family that are eager to know about us and our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment