Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Day; A Late Post

I realize it has been over a week now and I apologize. I actually have been trying to think about something to write, but there is nothing new to really speak on.

Rob's schedule has once again changed and he no longer has a regular shift in the TOC. The new schedule gives him the next two weeks off and then he will work overnight for a full week at which point he will be off again for 2-3 weeks. Who knows how long this schedule will last, but I know Rob hopes it remains for as long as they do. He has continued attending Bible Studay and church with his dad and aside from being stressed from an extensive (and still growing) "to do" list he is doing well.

As for me, I am down to 17 more days of working with Lilli. I am tired and missing my Bible Study but looking forward to starting one with my mom-in-law soon.

Like I said, really lacking in updates.

The biggest news for this week is Rob and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary this past Tuesday. It is too bad my Sweetie is over seas, but it was a special day nonetheless. Being married to your best friend for literally FOREVER is absolutely amazing and such a gift. Niether of us can believe it has been two years already. On one hand it seems like we just got married yesterday and on the other, it is almost like we have been married for YEARS. Like we are already old souls who have grown together over years of experience; however, we are far from being old. Although, it does make me excited for the years to come. Learning more about one another and knowing each so intimately well... it will make for an interesting 50 more years I am sure about that.

Well friends, that is the most in updated news I have for you a week and a half later than my last post. I am sorry for lacking in diligence and information, but I am doing the best I can. I pray your weekend is blessed and abundant in joy.

Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment