Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Um... yeah... soooooo...

Hello all who have not come to know my new blog yet, which would be everyone!

Many, if not all of you, may be wondering what the deal is with the new blog and why on earth am I all of a sudden choosing to REstart, and I shall tell you:

This evening Sharon, Peter, and myself were discussing Dan's blog which, consequently, no one in THIS house even knew it existed except for my sweet mother-in-law and then Peter made the comment that he liked my (only used twice ever) blog because it looked cool... or something to that effect. Either way it got me thinking that I needed to "try" again. Perhaps it could be beneficial for those who are interested in Robby or myself or even the both of us. I mean, why not?! We are quite the happenin' couple! I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't be interested in hearing about our weeks. C'mon! These two home-bodies who like to do nothing more than eating pad thai while lying on the sofa watching The Office, Seinfeld, or quote movies and laugh our behinds off at our great comedic timing.
Scene: Non-exciting event happening
Line: Quote inserted into conversation by Robby/Tammy
Audience Response: uncontrollable LAUGHTER
Oh yes, we are indeed worthy of a blog for YOUR entertainment. And in case you could not catch the subtle hint of sarcasm, no we are not actually this lazy unless it is a Friday night ;).

My not so obvious point is that I am reinventing my blog. Since my last post plenty has happened in our lives including the fact I have gotten a new email address and although I won't go into the annoyance of the whole thing, I could not use my old blog with my new email. Like I said, annoying. Something so seemingly simple was actually complex- to me- and resulted in me throwing out the old and bringing in the new.

So ready or not here we go, into the lives of the Martin's who in the beginning were in Florida, then Killeen, and now are seperated by a vast ocean supporting one another as best they can with Skype and email and prayers. God is faithful.

Thank you for joining us...

2 comments:

  1. I know. The Martin men are VERY private, but despite the fact I would like to read it, I cannot due to its still secret link.

    No worries though, I understand that the men in this family are hesitant to share any and all information. I am married to an especially private one so I have no grudge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it! I am going to follow you now. I feel like as your sister it is a requirement that is happily executed by my nosey tendencies.

    Ha! No, I am only sort of kidding.

    ReplyDelete